QuadBlogging Week Three: Let’s Visit Frole Island

Students on Frole Island love sharing and learning with classes around the world. We are Quad buddies with 3 other classes.

** Luella Middle School (UK) **
** St Patrick’s Class 9 (Sheffield, UK) **
** First Class Posts (UK) **

All classes originally found out about quadblogging from Mr Mitchell.

The QuadBlogging concept: four blogging classes come together and learn about one another one week at a time. The alliance (group of friends) will help each class increase their readership while flattening their classroom walls and learning about the wonderful world we live in.

Welcome to Frole Island! We are a class of 47 students from Sunbury, Victoria, Australia. We are 11-12 years old and in Grade 5/6. Our favourite things are music and sport. Our favourite sports are Australian Football and European Football. We have been to many different¬†places in the world and are making a map of all the different places we’ve been. Some people have been as far as France, Scotland and Japan. Some were born overseas!

Where in the world have you been? Have you ever travelled outside of your country? Tell us about it!

7 thoughts on “QuadBlogging Week Three: Let’s Visit Frole Island

1. Hello Frole Islanders!

Quad blogging is a wonderful way to get to know other bloggers. I always think it is pretty amazing to know what children in other classes are doing. I like finding out about the similarities and differences. Last year my class and I quad blogged with schools from America, UK and New Zealand. I hope I get to do it again this year. What has been your highlight so far?

When I was little I did a fair bit of travelling because my Mum and Dad did. Infact, I was born overseas because Dad worked overseas. It’s pretty cool to have people in your class who have travelled to France, Scotland and Japan. Have they taught you any French or Japanese?

Saiyonara!

Miss Crowther ūüôā

2. Hello i am Bethany,

I also think quad blogging is brilliant because you can communicate with different school around the world and get to know a bit about other people like :What they like what, they want to change and how you feel about the situation.

I also think it brilliant that you also travel the world because it gives you a rough idea how people are living in different situations.

By Bethany Ramsell

3. we have learnt french but not Japanese, i would love to learn Japanese.

i have never thought of trying to learn it but i think it would be a great experience.

have any of you tried to or have learnt Japanese?

4. I think that this blog is good because it gives detail about the school and explain’s how much fun you have in the school it pictures about you may be and your friends.

5. Hi i’m Chloe i have never been outside my country because my parents can’t afford a passport for me and my younger siblings