Welcome back to Term 3

We are looking forward to an exciting and action packed Term 3!

Here are some of the things we are looking forward to:

• Walk-A-Thon
  • School Production – Wipe Out Waste!
  • Understanding Ourselves
  • Book Week
  • New 5/6 Sport team sport tryouts
  • Using more social media in the classroom

And plenty more!

What are YOU looking forward to the most in Term 3? Why?

17 thoughts on “Welcome back to Term 3

1. Hello!

We hope you remember us, we Skyped with you for the Asia Skype Quiz last term! We hope you had a fantastic holiday. You have some exciting things coming up. We are most looking forward to CAMP! Other things we are looking forward to are our new rotations on Fridays and having a new topic for Inquiry!

What is your Walk-A-Thon? Are you raising money for something?

From 4/5P
    http://upps45p.global2.vic.edu.au/

• Dear 4/5P,

A Walk-A-Thon is an A-Thon. Like a Math-A-Thon or a Cross-Country-A-Thon.

Where are you going for camp. We went to Camp Howqua. It was very fun, but the drive there was very, very, very loooooonnnnnggg. I got to sit next to my friend Jo. We where there for 3 days and 2 nights.

What is your Inquiry topic this term. Ours is Goverment.

From Bella.
      (A Frole Islander).

• Hi,

To answer your question about the Walk-A-Thon every year we have an A-Thon .Last year it was an Math-A-Thon and to raise money for our new theatre. For the Walk-A-Thon we will get sponsors so we can walk a certain distance and raise money for new things around the school like sports aquipment and lighting for the theatre.

What is your topic for your inquiry?

From Tabitha

2. Hi Upper Plenty
    I read your post and i was wondering where you’re going to camp? And we have enjoyed Skyping you. I would love to do it again it was lots of fun.
    From Caiden and Jake

3. Hello 4/5 P,

This term I am looking forward to our school production (last day of term) and the Walk-A-Thon. For the school production we are dressing up, half of us are going to be lady bugs and the other half are litter bugs. The production is going to be much fun and we are currently rehearsing. For the production I am part of the Back Stage Crew ! πŸ˜€

Have you done any productions at your school?
    Please reply soon,
    Kimberley, (Frole Island)

4. Hey,

This term we are get prepared for our production, we are currently rehearsing for the last week of term. The costumes we are wearing are fluro vests with jeans, we are doing a dance routine and it will approximately run for 1 hour and 20 minutes.We are all very excited.

– Caylee πŸ™‚

• Hello
      I’m looking foward to the school production becuase I have never been in a play before and I am doing it with all my friends which is fun. I also like dancing because it’s fun and it makes you fit.

5. Hello 4/5 P,

We liked the quiz too! We hope you enjoyed doing it with us. We thought that the ad was hilarious!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!
    From Josh

6. Hello class
    I’m sorry I do not know much about a walk-A-thon but we are raising money for I’m pretty sure cancer. I’m looking forward to Book Week, I love Book Week it is fun and awesome. You get to have a look at books some come with cool as packages and good stuff to help you with what ever the book is about. Do you have Book Week at your school or any thing similar?
    From Annmarie

7. Hi,
    Im looking forwerd to the school production. My class are being rubbish people. Our costumes are a vest, jeans and a black top. I’m also looking forward to the summer sports. I picked volleyball. I think I’m going to do OK.
    Mia 5

8. Hello
    I am looking forward to the school production and the 5/6’s are doing summer sports. For the production the whole school has to dress up in costumes. And for summer sports we got to choose the sport we want to do the options were volley ball,basket ball, kanga cricket and hand ball. I am doing volley ball.
    Tarleea

9. Hello,
    I’m looking forward to the school production because I have never been in a school production and I have had fun practising with the class. People have had fun with this and so have I, some people are able to joke about some of the dance moves and move on which is good. I learn’t a lot of different dance moves and I have had fun trying on the costumes! And also the fact that I’m with my friends is really good and it keeps me going πŸ™‚
    From Mia (6)

10. Dear Bloggers,
    This term I’m really looking forward to our graduation practice because it will be fun to learn a cool new dance with my class mates.
    But I just don’t know what song we’re going to dance to?
    -Ebony πŸ™‚

11. Hi,
    This term I am mostly looking forward to the inter school sports. I will be trying out for kanga cricket. At school you can either choose to try out for kanga cricket, volleyball, basketball or handball. This is the first year that Killara has done handball as one of their inter school sports so it’s pretty exciting for the people who are trying out. I am also looking forward to graduation because you get to get dressed up and you get to dance! What are some of the things you will be doing in your school this year?
    From Chelsea 

12. Hi,
    I’m really looking forward to our graduation practise because I’m excited to learn new dance moves and just have fun with the whole thing. I’m just not sure what song we are doing but I think it is MKTO! But I’d be happy with anything. Last year I saw some of the year 6’s having so much fun with practise so I’m just so excited! πŸ™‚
    From Mia (6)

13. Hi my name is Georgia and this is my friend Grace. We are looking forward to term 3 because we are learning about fractions in Maths. Also we get to go back to our school library to get books out. Next week we get to dress up as our favourite book character. Bye Bye I will leave you another comment soon.